COCO CHANEL’S STYLE from Paris to Tel Aviv. Well, at least that’s what i was trying to imagine.
Although I was shooting in Tel Aviv’s center, wearing this outfit made me feel like i was back in Paris streets. Paris…the city of lights and romanticism. I’m in love with her style, the Parisian chic style. The following look is inspired by Coco Chanel’s style, which is classic and timeless.
COCO CHANEL’S STYLE
This outfit has the characteristics of Coco Chanel’s style: elegance and simplicity. While Coco Chanel stuck often to black and white, i decided to go for the red as a third colour for this look. I’m wearing a white chiffon shirt with a black collar and elegant black shorts with cut outs. You can also combine it with a short black jacket for a Night Out date. To make it more interesting, i added a pair of red high heels, although most people would go for black high heels which is the more frequent option.
For those of you who identify with the following style, here are some key tips in order to get the Parisian chic look:
- Always wear neutral and earthy colours such as brown, black, beige and white.
2. You can also add the red colour which is one of my favourites as you already know. Keep it simple, french women always look natural without a lot of make up, it looks like they didn’t spent hours in front of the mirror.
3. Another interesting touch to your outfit is the scarf.
4. Use a cap – very French.
5.Use a Gray long coat. From my personal experience, i once used it when i was in Greece. I got many compliments while people thought i was a Parisian. Also wear it with black legging skinny pants and boots. You can either wear a cream coat with skinny jeans, black high heels and a classic white top.
6. Oversized sunglasses – black or brown.
7. Bag, choose one of these colours: black, white, cream, red.
I am wearing:
White chiffon shirt by FOREVER21
Black shorts by FOREVER21
Sandals by ALDO
Bracelet and sunglasses by FOREVER21